WIFI FPV Version U818A Drone with 720P HD Camera DBPOWER Headless Mode Quadcopter with 2 Batteries Long Flying Time Drone for Beginners
$100.00 tax excl.
This product is no longer in stock
1. Headless Mode: When your eyes can’t identify the drone orientation while in flight, the headless mode allows for much easier control by making the forward/backward/leftward/rightward commands remain constant.
2. 720P WiFi Camera: Realize real-time transmission by pairing the mobile app to the drone WiFi. (Note: Default resolution is 480P, go to the setting page of the APP to switch to 720P manually)
3. APP: 'UDIRC FPV' , powerful APP support, a variety of flight mode control, including camera and video.
Due to the 2.4G 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Tech, and the scientific body design, the U818A Drone is much more sensitive and easier to be controlled.
Low Power Alarm
When the drone battery is low, the remote will transmit warning beeping sounds to remind the pilot call back the drone to avoid losing issues.
Unlike the normal toy grade drones, the U818A WIFI Drone adopt durable ABS materials, make it more flexible, not easy to be broken.
Skill Level Novice
Assembly Time 10 minutes
Model NumberU818A WIFI
Material Type(s)ABS Plastic
Charging time: 120 mins
Flying time: 6-9 mins
Remote Operation Range: about 50-80 meters
Video Transmission Range: about 30 meters
What You Get:
1* U818A WiFi FPV RC Quadcopter with Camera
1* 2.4GHz Controller
2* 3.7V 700mAh LiPo Batteries
1* USB Battery Charger
1* 4GB Micro-SD Card
4* Spare Propellers
1* User Manual
1. Suitable for pilots aged 14 years or older (please follow the instruction manual carefully)
2. This quadcopter has powerful, ultra-responsive motors. Don't push the throttle up hard directly. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
3. The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
4. To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger, it should be used under currents input 0.5A
5. The weight of the quadcopter is less than 0.5lb, so no FAA registration is required
1. Fly the drone within 30 Meters Video Control Range;
2. Close the other APPs on your phone, allow the drone APP to run more fluently;